Baxter Russell is an associate with Dillard Sellers. He advocates for clients in a variety of zoning, variance, special exception, and other land use requests across the metro-Atlanta region. Baxter understands the challenges of the application process and collaborates with clients to obtain successful results.
Baxter began working with Julie and Doug as a legal intern while attending Georgia State University College of Law. He obtained a Certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law, was selected to be a fellow in the Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth Urban Fellows Program, and served as the President of the Student Trial Lawyers Association. Baxter clerked for the Honorable Justice Robert Benham of the Supreme Court of Georgia.
A native of Winder, Georgia, Baxter lives in Atlanta and enjoys supporting the city’s sports teams and visiting local restaurants.
Awards and Recognitions
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award in Intellectual Property Survey, 2016
- Urban Fellows, Georgia State University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Council for Quality Growth
- Emerging Leaders Initiative (CQG)
- ATLeaders (Atlanta Metro Chamber)
- State Bar of Georgia
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law
- B.A. in Religion, Wofford College